Thursday, March 20, 2014

Skins and Makeover

I gotta say that the new skins and makeovers that Riot is doing are pretty awesome.

Heimerdinger is looking more refined and his animations are very nice. Compared to his previous skin which I really hated personally LOL I finally want to play him. The changes to his skills recently (well not really recent but yeah) are pretty cool and fun to use now too.

Arctic Op, the new skin for Varus looks amazing. I love FPS and shooting games so Arctic Ops just stick out to me and makes me want the skin. The icy blue animations and color make him look even better. His R with the dual icy shackle chains coming out is such a beast. Instantly sold to this skin when I saw it.

Cant forget rumble the damn yordle. A space theme for the yordle to spit out electric harpoons and plasma stuff sounds amazing. Another skin to the group with Nautilus, Malzahar and whoever has a space skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment